Thursday, November 17, 2005

Date #2

A success. I have to admit that I tend to lose interest after 2nd dates. I was a little worried about that going into it last night, but I’m in the clear for now at least. MCL and I met up at my favorite restaurant for burgers and beer and then went to a movie (Good Night, and Good Luck). Again nonstop talking: during the wait for a table, at dinner, before the movie. He joked that he wished we could just watch previews all night and talk about them instead of being quiet during the movie. He drove me home (although I think that the walk to his car was 4 blocks when the walk home was only 3!) and again I got a good night kiss. I need to figure out how I can fit him into this busy weekend. I think I might be a little smitten by him. And by all indications, I think MCL might be bordering on smitten as well.

I need to decide if and when I am going to invite him to the 2 holiday parties I have coming up in the next few weeks.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Yes, invite him to holiday party with friends. He sounds great.

Cady said...

i'm so glad it's going well! you should definitely invite him to the parties.

L said...

That's so awesome! Yeah, inviting him to a party would be good . . good to see how he interacts with others.