1. I took a sick day. I wasn’t really too sick, but more “sick of work.” But it meant I got to sleep in till noon and stay in my pajamas all day.
2. My friend is back from Iceland for a visit. I talked to him today and he is going to visit me this weekend.
3. I ran into another friend who is moving soon while walking back from lunch. He then stopped by to return some books he borrowed and brought me flowers as a thank you for being such a great friend. Wait, he is the one moving… shouldn’t I be doing nice things for him? I am fully enjoying the flowers though!
4. I just got off the phone with MCL. We made plans to have dinner and see a movie tomorrow.
5. I actually made significant progress on my personal statement for my grad school applications.
Oh yeah, and
6. Gilmore Girls is on tonight and Rory and Lorali finally make up.
Tuesday, November 15, 2005
Why Today Was a Great Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I totally loved the show last night. Ahhhhh
i'm so glad they made up! now i can't wait to see luke tell lorelei he has a child. heh.
Post a Comment