It snowed all afternoon. I think it was Mother Nature’s “Welcome to December.” Of course not one single snowflake stuck to the ground around here. That didn’t stop me, and the rest of the office from taking a peek out the windows every 5 minutes. My PM kept claiming it was sticking. I told her it was just leaves on the ground. She still left work early, in case it got worse. I got peppermint hot chocolate from Star$s just to get a chance to walk outside in the snow and it was delicious (both the hot chocolate and taking in the fresh snow-filled air)!
There is tons of new snow in the mountains. Tomorrow is going to be a perfect day for skiing. Alpental is opening. It is my day off.
And where will I be tomorrow? Here in the office. Sitting at my desk. Boo! It stinks when work ruins all the fun. I am so tempted to just take the day off regardless of the pile of stuff I have sitting in front of me.
1 comment:
I hate it when pesky work gets in the way of play days!
Post a Comment