I got a new cd. I have been holding back recently, this is the first new one I have gotten in a few months. It was a random recommendation from an acquaintance who knew my taste in music (meaning she knew I liked boys who sang and played the guitar). She thought I’d like Jared Campbell. I listened to a few songs from his website and decided to order a cd to see what he is all about. I am all about supporting the new guys out there and sometime you just have to take a leap of faith and buy a random cd.
Well guess what, not only is the cd pretty good, but he is from my hometown! What?!? How crazy! And we are not talking about some huge city, but a small one surrounded by dairy farms and big fields. I’m glad to see there some talent coming out of there. He’s been doing the northeast college circuit and playing around home. Maybe someday he’ll play a show out west. I’d love to check him out live.
Thursday, December 29, 2005
The New CD in My Collection
Labels:
back in the day,
music to my ears
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment