Q: How does one manage to kill a bamboo plant?
A: Not sure, but I managed to do it.
Q: And speaking of plants, how does my Christmas cactus know it is Christmas?

A: It must be a reaction to all the Christmas music I am listening too!
Q: How many times can you drop a straightening iron before it goes to hair appliance heaven?

A: I lost count, but when the wires are exposed, I think its time has come.
Q: How many times will I use these puppies this week?

A: Hopefully twice. Yay night skiing!
Q; How awesome is it that Laura and I collected all these donations?

A: Freakin' awesome! My friends rock!
2 comments:
I have also killed bamboo, but I have a knack for killing plants, no matter how good I am to them.
Wow, I'm so impressed by all the donations. That's what I love most about Christmas...everyone is so thoughtful of others.
Post a Comment