Five Movies You Can Watch Over and Over Again:
1. The Goonies
2. The Muppets Take Manhattan
3. Seven (I go from two feel-good, family movies to a completely disturbing one)
4. Singles
5. Any ABC Family Movie
Five Embarrasing Songs You Know All the Words To:
(I wouldn't neccessarily consider them embarrasing, but definitely random)
1. Shoop by Salt 'n Pepa
2. Bye Bye Bye by N'Sync (actually I know all their songs... I have seen them in concert 3 times)
3. Paradise By the Dashboard Light by Meatloaf
4. Making Love Out of Nothing At All by Air Supply
5. All the songs from the Muppets Take Manhattan soundtrack
Five Memorable Halloween Costumes:
1. Me as a Juice Box
2. My mom as a Prostitute - even though I didn't know what she was at the time
3. My friend, Drew, as a sheep f*cker - totally crude but once you got past that, totally funny
4. My cabin of 7 and 8 year old boys at camp one summer – I was Snow White and they were the 17 dwarfs. We let them each pick their own adjective name and you can only imagine what some of these boys came up with! My favorite was Bratty – the kid was being honest, he was the biggest brat!
5. A waitress in the NYC Hard Rock Café as a butterfly. Her shirt was completely see-through and somehow this was acceptable to wear to work?!?
Five Occupations that You Know You Could Never Do:
1. Doctor – I don’t like blood and guts.
2. CEO/the Big Boss – I don’t want/need to hold all the power.
3. Housekeeper – I can’t keep my own place clean, I’d never be able to clean someone else’s.
4. A Telemarketer – I hate talking on the phone to people I don’t know. I’d get depressed when people kept hanging up on me.
5. Anything in Sales – I’m not seller, I don’t have that slick, sweet-talking personality, and I don’t want to develop it.
Five Books You've Recently Read Outside of Schoolwork:
1. The Kite Runner
2. The Center of Everything
3. The Historian
4. The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down
5. Bringing Down the House
Five Ways to Perfectly Spend an Afternoon:
1. Hiking
2. Skiing
3. Doing absolutely nothing and relishing in to
4. At the beach with a book
5. Taking a nap
Not Your 5 Favorite Foods, But the 5 You're Most Likely Eating:
1. Apple & spice oatmeal and a Morningstar Farms “sausage” patty (every morning)
2. Diet Coke (but I am trying to cut back)
3. Peanut butter (crunchy) and jelly on wheat bread
4. Pepper jack cheese stick
5. Lean Cuisine frozen dinner
Five People Who Must Immediately Respond:
(“Immediately” is relative)
1. Courtney
2. Laura
3. Allison
4. Wegrit
5. Cady
Friday, March 24, 2006
Courtesy of Katie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
darn you!!!
Ok, Ok, I'll get on it...
Post a Comment