Actually, after 27 years I have finally realized that no matter how hard you try, figuring out boys in nearly impossible. But being girl, I have to analyze at least a little bit.
I invited BMG out on Saturday night. He already had plans with another group of people (I called at 8:30 so what did I really expect) but he said he’d try to convince them to join us. I was a little disappointed when it didn’t all work out, but still had a blast at the best dive bar Seattle has to offer. But surprise, surprise… yesterday afternoon I walked into a bar down the street to meet a bunch of fellow alums to watch the Nova/Arizona game and BMG was there. No, not a huge coincidence as his roommate is dating someone I went to college with; but I am not sure if he came, knowing (or assuming) I was going to be there or came just to get a beer and watch a random b-ball game. I just can’t read him. We chatted a bunch (although there was someone sitting between us) and I’d say it was flirty but really, what do I know? It really doesn’t matter anyway. I wouldn’t do anything differently. I guess I just don’t want to start crushing too much and then get disappointed. And I don’t want to be his rebound girl either. Thankfully there is too much else going on in my life to worry about it too much.
And in case anyone was wondering about Bus Boy. He does indeed still live across the street from me. I haven’t seen him in months, but yesterday he was walking out of his building as I was walking up (the other side of) the street. He still is very cute. We still haven’t had a conversation.
Monday, March 20, 2006
How Much Can One Girl Analyze One Guy?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Boys are a complicated breed. You would think that being a beer drinking, sports watching tomboy it would be easier because they relax around you in their natural weekend beer bust with the boys state, but no...it's never that simple. Just as soon as you think you've got it, they throw you a curveball (no pun intended) and you're right back to square one.
How's the bracket looking after this weekend?
It really is never that simple, but I'm convinced that when it's the right guy, it will be . . I hope, I hope :)
Post a Comment