Thursday, April 20, 2006

What the...

An email I received:

>Last night we sent you an e-mail, asking you to RSVP for a private Jason Mraz >concert on Saturday night. Due to an UNPRECEDENTED RSVP response to the e->mail, our guest list is completely full! If you didn't make it on the guest list this >time, keep reading Mountain Mail, and we'll hope to get you into another >exclusive Mountain music event soon! (This invite was sent to you because you'd >entered to win a contest in Mountain Mail for tickets to see Jason last YEAR... so >keep reading, and entering to win - you never know when we could get in touch >and invite you to something!) Have a great weekend and enjoy this beautiful >weather!- Your friends at 103.7 The Mountain

What?!?!? I never received an email last night! I want to see Jason Mraz privately! His Live cd has actually been in rotation all week after a long hiatus. WTF?!?

2 comments:

Katie said...

WHAT! why on earth would they tease you like that?!?!?! That is just not fair.

L said...

Dang!