I hope you took the sick day! I can't imagine you're all that productive when you're ill! Plus think of all that daytime television you could be catching up on.
those gilmores always ALWAYS brighten my day! (just so you know, i've yet to read a word of your blog, but this post was enough to let me know i like you :o).
I am a newly (not so newly anymore) 30-something living in Seattle. I love to play outdoors. Especially in the mountains. I thought that by this time in my life I'd have everything figured out. Turns out I don't...
My blog is currently private but send me an email if you want an invite
themisadventuresofk@yahoo.com
3 comments:
Oh no! Still sick? Take another day if you have to . . after all, rest is very important! :)
I hope you took the sick day! I can't imagine you're all that productive when you're ill! Plus think of all that daytime television you could be catching up on.
those gilmores always ALWAYS brighten my day! (just so you know, i've yet to read a word of your blog, but this post was enough to let me know i like you :o).
Post a Comment