Tuesday, May 09, 2006

T-Shirt Addiction

I own a gazillion t-shirts. I can’t stop buying them. In recent years, I’ve curbed my obsession. Or atleast limited myself to solid color tees from the gap. But now that I am going back to school, and can dress down quite a bit more, my addiction has returned in full force. 2 recent acquisitions:


I made this one in Vancouver this weekend.













I just ordered this one for my college roommate and myself (Website plug: “Commemorate the valuable life lessons this classic tv moment taught you: rules are meant to be broken & underage drinking is a-ok!”).

I’ve also been having a problem with lightweight hoodies recently. I need to control myself.

5 comments:

Courtney said...

! Cute !

And cute necklace in the first pic!

Cady said...

i love the donna martin one! hahaha...

k said...

thanks! that is the new necklace i bought this weekend too. i love it!

L said...

Fun! I love t-shirts, too!

Josh said...

That t-shirt looks great on you.