Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Cheers!

I don't expect to be posting too too often, but free internet here so I thought why not. After a wonderful wedding and some relaxing, I made it to Dublin yesterday. I was absolutely exhausted but didn't want to let myself fall asleep so early. I went to the movies (Pirates - was so not expecting it to end when it did!!) and dinner before sleeping 12+ hours last night. My hostel is nice and in a great location. Now that I am well rested, it is off to see the sights. I expect a full day of sightseeing today, before heading off to Galway for tomorrow (overnight) and then back here for half a day to finish up before taking off to Barcelona early on Friday. Everything (associated with this backpacking gig) still is so new, but I'm getting along so far.

Cheers! (Imagine a Guinness in my hand)


7 comments:

L said...

Have a blast! Can't wait to hear stories!

Cady said...

have a good time!!

s said...

have so much fun!

Courtney said...

Cheers right back at'cha! :) Enjoy Backpacking. And if you have chance go to Cinque Terrra!!!

wegrit said...

I'm jealous already! How was the Guiness?

Wicklow Wench said...

Homesick in France....how was the homeland?

Anonymous said...

Greats pics!!