Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Home Sweet Home

I rolled into my hometown at noon today. It was a pretty dismal homecoming as no one is here (and I've been here 2 hours so far). It is nice to be home, and I can't wait to eat some home-cooked food, yum!

The 15 days I spent on the road were amazing. It was certainly one of the best experiences of my life. I covered over 5200 miles, which is more than I drove in the past year! I spent time on highways, on back roads, in towns, in cities, in national parks, surrounded by strangers, completely alone, with friends - new and old...

I'm still working on processing it all, but give me a little time and I promise to share pictures and stories!

2 comments:

s said...

ahhh i'm so glad your back for a lil while. i can't wait to hear about your trip.

Anonymous said...

W/E