Some pictures I took before I left for Europe:

Blowing bubbles (Auntie k taught him how to do that).

Making sushi.

Trying sushi (not really a fan, maybe when he is 3).

The view from K2's rooftop deck in Philly.

Mom's garden.


Blowing bubbles (Auntie k taught him how to do that).

Making sushi.

Trying sushi (not really a fan, maybe when he is 3).

The view from K2's rooftop deck in Philly.

Mom's garden.

3 comments:
Your nephew is adorable! Glad to hear your gallavanting about Europe was such a success. Don't forget to swing by the Eagle's Nest (it's on Lincolnway West and it's the only A frame anywhere around) on your way through Cheyenne. It's one of the best dives I've ever hung out in. There's a regular there who you should talk to if you see him. I've forgotten his name, but he's the one with the bullet scar on his right cheek from where he was shot in the face in Somalia. He's a sad, but interesting story. Have a safe road trip and I look forward to seeing all your pictures of your adventures!
Oh, and all you need to know from the last two months is that Becks is off the team (at least temporarily.)
lol love the sushi pic!
Post a Comment