
This is one of my favorite pics from the party. L thought it was hilarious when she found the cans there in the morning. Who leaves not one, but two almost full beer cans on the toilet? I was laughing along and then it dawned on me... it was me! Bike boy and I had just opened beers when we decided to leave the party, and start one of our own in my bedroom. The only furniture in my room was (conveniently) my bed and I didn't want to knock them over if we left them on the floor. The bathroom was closer than the kitchen. In a drunken state, it all made sense... I swear.
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Fallen Soldiers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
This is one of those post-party "you know you've had a good time when" pictures! Sounds like you've been having fun being back in Seattle!
After my roommate and I hosted a big party I found a beer in the shower. I thought there had been a drunken bather. Turns out my roommate left it in the shower BEFORE the party even began. He apparently likes to drink beer while he showers. He says a hot shower and cold beer put him in the mood to go out. Randomness.
hahahaha i'm sure in a drunken state that all makes sense. signs it was for sure a good party!
Oh, I love drunken logic!!!
Post a Comment