Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Needed: Alone Time

This past week has been about The Boy. I've spent so much time with him. I feel like I can't get enough.

We spend 23 hours together Friday/Saturday only for him to drop me off at home and pick me up 5 hours later. Despite the fact that I had just seen him, I was so excited to see him again. The Saturday night plan was pizza and a movie. We sat at the table to eat our pizza and never left. We just talked and it was the best time I've had with him since we met. We spent all Sunday together too (although often at opposite ends of the computer lab).

We talked about us. We talked about not dating anyone else. We talked about sex. We talked about waiting for a little bit (and then we promptly did it - whoops!).

Yesterday was a miserable day (did anyone watch Monday Nigh Football?? It had been raining like that for over 24 hours!) and They Boy convinced me to leave school early to take a nap and then study at his place before he took me home early. Yeah right, as I walked into my darkened house at 10 last night with an unopened backpack.

I need a bit of a break though. I am a little homesick. I haven't seen my roommates in days. My dirty laundry pile is out of control. You can barely walk through my room. I need to run more. I need to get ahead of some stuff in school. I need to focus in school. I need to just be by myself.

Tonight The Boy has night class. Thank goodness!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute cute cute! Sounds so fun. I'm glad you guys are enjoying eachothers company so much!! :)

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I love new love!!! But I totally understand about needing to do laundry and stuff. How do couples who live together ever get anything done?? I would just want to have a snuggle fest ALL THE TIME.

Cady said...

awww...that can't-get-enough-of-each-other feeling. :) i'm glad you found someone you like being with so much.