I recently started on bc (ortho tricyclen lo). I am a ball of emotions. I've been upset because The Boy just can't find the words to say that he misses me and is ready to come back to Seattle. Yesterday I was just one big mood swing.
Although he made no promises, I thought he'd be back tonight. I missed his call, but after listening to his voicemail saying he wouldn't be back till tomorrow, I burst out in tears. I responded too fast when he texted asking if I was still upset. Now he isn't responding to my texts, or picking up his phone. It is all so stupid. I wasn't meaning to make him feel guilty, and now he won't even let me apologize.
I've never been this emotional before and I absolutely hate it. I hope it passes.
Saturday, December 30, 2006
A Ball of Emotions
Labels:
girls will be girls,
The Boy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ewe - I forgot my BC pills when I went home for christmas last week and, rather than refilling my perscription, my sis just gave me a pack of her pills - Ortho Tricyclen Lo. Guess who has a been a big ball of funky emotion all week... ME! UGH!!! I hate this brand!
Next month I am SO switching back to my Trilevlin.
Post a Comment