I drove 30 miles (one way) for a 2 minute conversation with my insurance agent, over something we certainly could have taken care of over the phone. But while I was down there I had lunch with an old co-worker and then took care of some christmas shopping. While I was happy to finally get started on my gift buying, I spent the entire day in suburban hell! I can not, will not ever live in the suburbs! Crowded streets, crowded parking lots, crowded stores. By the end of it all, I was ready to kill someone! But I did get a few pictures printed out (and I'll buy frames back in NY rather than lugging them across the country), fabric for the tote bags I am making (I'll post a picture when I finish sewing), and a cd for my brother, err I mean nephew. 
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
To Hell and Back
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment