I lifted weights yesterday, the first time in months, no wait, years. Although no one saw the numbers, I myself was embarrassed of how little I can lift. I can vaguely remember what I could do on leg extensions and curls in high school, when I did lift regularly in the swim off-season - and let me tell you, I'm no where close now! Oh to be 17 again!
I am also back into keeping better track of what I eat now. Seems like others are doing the same... and using SparkPeople, I've used Fitday in the past and started back up with it yesterday. Anyone used both and have a preference one way or the other??
I went to the doctor this morning for my droopy eye. It has a name - senileptosis to put it simply. Meaning that normally old people get it. He said it might be from prolonged contact use as well. But the good news... is that after "failing" a field of vision test, it turns out that the surgery will be covered under insurance!
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Weak
Labels:
eating right,
health,
working out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
At least you're lifting. I swim just about every day, but I hate the lifting so much that I don't do it with enough regularity to make it worthwhile. I need to be better about that!
Post a Comment