Saturday, March 24, 2007

The Story

The Boy was perusing the t-shirts at a Goodwill in eastern Washington when he came across a shirt from the college in my hometown in upstate New York.

I would love to know the story of how the shirt traveled 2671 miles to get there - I bet it is a good one!

3 comments:

s said...

i always wonder about things like that. for some reason when i'm taking a roadtrip and not driving i notice all the people in the cars around me and think about where they may be going. i love a good story, probably why i love books so much.

wegrit said...

when all else fails, make up your own story. that's half the fun!

Liz said...

Hi... I just found your blog through Cady's. I also grew up in upstate NY before packing up and moving to a west coast city I've never been to. What upstate NY town did you grow up in? I'm from Auburn, close to Syracuse.