Thursday, March 22, 2007

Wonderful Wednesday

I slept in *again* on Wednesday but made up for it by having a busy, fun day. Since I can't work out, I went for a 2 hour walk along the beach. The walk north was sunny and I had to shed some layers, but my return to my car was perfect as the wind had begin to pick up and I was afraid it was going to rain. (*pictures to come although my camera batteries dies pretty early on into the walk*) Despite the fact that I was only walking, I did feel exhausted. Guess it was all that walking on uneven surfaces, and maybe that I am still recovering. The activity did wonders for my eye though! The swelling went down and it pretty much looks normal (well except for the stitches).



After the beach, I spent forever shopping around Target, but buying only a tee, a hoodie, and a couple of new pairs of undies. I stopped at the grocery store to pick up a few things and headed to Shell's to make dinner and watch a movie.

We made the most delish pizza ever!! Shell made the dough from scratch in her bread machine and we topped it with the tiniest bit of olive oil, cheese, mushrooms, green peppers, tomatoes, and leftover salmon. It was incredibly filling, yet didn't leave us feeling stuffed. Which was prefect because I brought strawberry shortcake fixings for dessert. So good! We watched Borat and I don't quite get what all the excitement was about. I laughed outloud a few times, but I spent most of the movie rolling my eyes. To each his own I guess...

2 comments:

L said...

Great pictures! I love taking walks and thinking "I love where I live".

wegrit said...

Ah, Tar-zhay! Haven't been there in ages!