Friday was absolutely perfect. I spent the 4 hours between classes lounging on the grass outside of my building. It was in the high 70s and not a cloud in the sky. Perfect day for a BBQ! We kicked off the BBQ-ing season with a raging party at our house on Friday night. Good friends, good beer, and BBQ chicken... what more can you ask for?
Saturday I took The Boy for his birthday surprise to the shooting range. The Boy has his own pistol and I hate guns and have never shot one in my life. He taught me to shoot a 22. The actual shooting of the gun wasn't too bad - kinda fun even. But I hated being in the range. It is loud, you can feel it in your chest, and I was nervous of all the people around us. But The Boy had a wonderful time, which was the whole point.

Monday, April 09, 2007
Sunshine... Where'd You Go?
The beautiful weather didn't last long though - half way through the weekend, the rain come back. Uck!
Labels:
I *heart* Seattle,
The Boy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment