Thursday, June 21, 2007

Long Distance

It is has only been 3 days and I can tell you that the whole thing pretty much sucks. I have like a billion things to tell him, so many that I can never remember them all when he calls. He had a really sucky day at work and one of my special backrubs would make it all better.

But... people have done it before us and people have done it after us. I just hate the fact that we don't have a plan for the future. We don't know how long this will last. Or if we will last. Neither of us are sure what the next moves in our own personal lives will be. Some days I am optimistic, some days I am not. Some days I know what I want and others I have no idea (or more like a million ideas).

(I know I sound pretty pathetic. He will be back here in less than a week - honestly, I can make it. I'm tough. And I do actually have happy things to blog about, like my new job!, but I just need to pout for a bit and get it all out...)

1 comment:

s said...

pout away and feel better!!