To Do List:
1. Pick up all the clutter in my room - Done! The first time in months! I'm making a deal with myself. If I can keep it clean till October 1st - I win a prize (TBD). I work well with incentives.
2. Vacuum (room and hall) - Just my bedroom was vacuumed, but I am going to work on cleaning the hall and will vacuum when I am finished.
3. Dust (room) - Done!
4. Run (11 miler – longest distance before the half) - Done! And if felt great too. We even signed up for the half after we finished. $70! Crazy expensive!
5. Watch Music&Lyrics - Started it. Going to finish watching it tonight.
6. Build a sand sculpture - Loads of fun. See pictures below.
7. Upload my vacation photos - Will do while finishing Music&Lyrics.
8. Cook dinners for the upcoming week - Made dinner tonight... and made a shopping list.
Not too bad!


1 comment:
Yay for 11 miles! Why is it that I always get to the running, but never the cleaning?
Post a Comment