Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Inches

More exciting than any poundage lost is the inches I've trimmed from my body. Pretty much an inch all around - off each thigh, my hips, and my waist.

I didn't weigh in last week... no time between my trips and I really didn't want to hop on the scale after all the deserts in Portland. This week I won't be able to hit up a meeting until Friday or Saturday, but that gives me extra time to burn off those extra calories from sympathy eating with my pregnant friend. I'm curious to see what the scale says though - hopefully I'll hit the 5 pound mark this week!

3 comments:

Cady said...

that's awesome! congrats! i like to go by inches/how my clothes fit more than what the scale says. it just seems more accurate, especially with muscle.

Scout said...

i agree with cady

L said...

Awesome! Good for you. I agree with Cady, too. But it does feel good to know you lost pounds.