The Boy emailed on Wednesday. I had been feeling better, almost normal - and then things turned upside down. I am a mess again. Although unintentional (I think), his email was selfish. He wanted to know how my meeting with my advisor went. I'm sure he considers himself invested in my decision - it was his advice, his insight that helped me feel certain about what I wanted to do. And he was the first person that I wanted to call to tell him how well it went. But I didn't because I knew I couldn't, I shouldn't. I'm ignoring the email. I don't have a choice, I have to do what works for me.
He ended the email with "hope things are going well." Ughh, makes me sick to my stomach.
Friday, August 17, 2007
13 Days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
getting back in communication with my ex was the worst thing i could have ever done. i am amazed at your strength is resisting this. keep it up. he doesn't deserve your time.
Seriously, good job! My ex found my blog somehow, then felt the need to post a comment. I did respond by emailing him to tell him to please leave me alone. He emailed back something about not wanting to make me feel bad and that he thought I'd never see the comment. Duh, I get emailed. Anyway, that was the end. I didn't respond. No reason to. I admire your strength as well!
i'm with everyone else, getting back in touch with an ex too soon after the breakup was the worst thing i could have ever done. it threw me for loops for months. there are certian ex's that i'm friends with now, but its been years down the road. do what works for you. remember, it's ok to be selfish everyone is sometimes.
Post a Comment