My Christmas was wonderful, as always, and I got way too many presents, as always. But I'm not complaining. I got some new clothes, including a pair of citizens jeans, which I had to explain to my whole family why they cost as much as they do (it is all about the butt people) and an awesome hott pink down coat (I think I'll be sure to stand out as the American if I wear it in Copenhagen next year!).
I had a wonderful dinner with my 2 oldest friends (and their significant others) and have been thoroughly exhausted by my 3-year old nephew. I've watched numerous movies and kicked some bootie at scrabble (48 points in one word - go me!). I've finished one book and started another. It has been wonderful!
Time has flown by! I can't believe I only have two days of my Christmas holiday left!?!?
But I do miss Seattle, my friends there, and the mountains. NY will always be where I am "from." But Seattle is my "home."
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Christmas Aftermath
Labels:
all in the family,
friends,
I *heart* Seattle,
life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you still have two days left?! jealous. and these citizen (booty emphasizing) jeans you speak of... where do you get them? and are they REALLY that expensive?
I'm glad you had such a great Christmas! Sounds perfectly chill. I think that the fact that where you're from and where you call home allow you to enjoy yourself when you're visiting your parents and appreciate where you're from when you're at home.
Post a Comment