Monday, January 07, 2008

Boyfriend/Girlfriend Talk

I wouldn't normally have the boyfriend/girlfriend talk on date #2, but considering that Boston told me that he considered me his girlfriend after that first kiss - I think the discussion was appropriately timed. We certainly are not following any rules here.

Ummm, can I gush?? Boston is awesome. I love the way we interact together, both when we are alone and when we are with our friends. I love that my friends love him. I love how he never wants to sit still - we went skiing 4 times in the last week. I love how I've been sleeping better than I have in months (both with and without him). I love how he sends me goodnight text messages, even if we have spoken just minutes earlier.

This is where I need to take a few deep breaths and remind myself that we have only been dating for a week.

6 comments:

chloe said...

Deep breaths are so hard when things are so good!

s said...

gush away, i'm so happy for you!!

JustRun said...

Here's to not following the rules then. :)

L said...

You have TECHNICALLY only been dating for a week. :)

Cady said...

yay! i'm really happy for you. :)

Katie said...

Make sure to write all your feelings down right now. This is the time in a relationship that is AMAZING and it would be a shame to forget what you're feeling.