I said goodbye to possibly the worst year of my life with a group of friends that I adore. Buh-bye '07!
I think '08 is gonna be better.
It started with a confession: "I have a crush on you."
I was speechless.
And now I'm going on a first date with someone I've had so much fun with and gotten to know so well over the past 3 months.
I'm still kinda wondering if this is really happening.
What am I going to wear?
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
NYE: 2008
Labels:
boy-crazy,
the future
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yay! i can't wait to here about the first date (and the rest of the story) like who is it??
ooooh, who is this guy? I'm so anxious to hear how it goes.
yayayay! can't wait to hear more :)
and thank GOD 2007 is over. i'm sure you feel the same.
Post a Comment