Thursday, February 21, 2008

Spring Comes to the Cascades

Regisration for the spring quarter starts tomorrow.

I'm signing up for this class:

Spring Comes to the Cascades (3) Examines the interaction between forests, environment and growth at three locations in the Cascades, from lowlands to alpine. Field trips and associate observations are linked to classroom or group project activities and are used to understand a number of ecological, physiological and meteorological concepts.

Yeah, that's right. I get to hike... for credits!

(I've also come to the sad realization that I am not graduating this quarter. My thesis is no where near ready to defend. Insert sad face.)

4 comments:

L said...

Bummer about not graduating. But yay for that awesome class!

Anonymous said...

That class sounds so cool!

Trish Ryan said...

That class sounds fabulous.

wegrit said...

My thesis wasn't ready to defend for me to graduate on time either, but I got way more out of my life from waiting it out than I would have if it had been ready.

I want credit for hiking. I love hiking!