Ahh! I love that you have a Flat Stanley! My class is just sending off a ton right now to all over. It's such a neat project, I'm looking forward to seeing the photos!
I'm beginning to really love this month. I like being able to see your photographs...it gives us a little taste of Seattle and your life!
When I lived in Texas, I took Flat Stanley to the Cadillac Ranch, the canyon and a football game and then I took him to the bar and fed him Shiner. He had a true Texas experience!
I am a newly (not so newly anymore) 30-something living in Seattle. I love to play outdoors. Especially in the mountains. I thought that by this time in my life I'd have everything figured out. Turns out I don't...
My blog is currently private but send me an email if you want an invite
themisadventuresofk@yahoo.com
4 comments:
Ahh! I love that you have a Flat Stanley! My class is just sending off a ton right now to all over. It's such a neat project, I'm looking forward to seeing the photos!
Flat Stanley! I took him country line dancing . . to the beach in San Diego . . and he made a snow angel in Nebraska. :)
I'm beginning to really love this month. I like being able to see your photographs...it gives us a little taste of Seattle and your life!
When I lived in Texas, I took Flat Stanley to the Cadillac Ranch, the canyon and a football game and then I took him to the bar and fed him Shiner. He had a true Texas experience!
I love the picture a day posts! You blog is one of my favorites and it makes me happy to see the little update number in bloglines everyday! Yay! :)
Post a Comment