Friday, April 18, 2008

Bullets

- As I was changing out of my (grey) pants at the gym last night, I notice big, brown streaks down my rear!?!? Alas, it was just melted chocolate (that had landed on my chair, and subsequently my pants as I scarfed down a chocolate coated cookie), but now there are probably numerous people on campus who think I pooped my pants!

- They are calling for snow this weekend. Seriously?!?! Snow!?!? I’m so over it.

- The gate didn’t go down after the car in front on me pulled into the parking lot this morning. I debated for a second, but then pulled in without swiping my card (to pay). I feel guilty now.

- I’ve been watching The Bachelor on abc.com all week. I don’t think you could pay me enough to go on that show – it is guaranteed heartache or embarrassment, or both, take your pick. I love to watch it though. Chelsea is my favorite (although I haven’t watched the most recent episode yet where she calls him “dude” or “buddy” or something). And Shayne has won me over too.

- Meetings every Friday until 5pm suck big time. Especially when the presenter is a horrible public speaker. It is going to be PAINFUL. Thank goodness for happy hour following the meeting.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've sat on chocolate before as well - isn't that fun?

I'm so over this weather too - where the hell is Spring??

Jenni said...

I CAN NOT believe they are calling for snow this weekend! Although I am a little excited! I know it won't last, but it will make for a cozy weekend in! :)

Ritch in Love said...

Had a good laugh over this! Who hasn't this happened to?

wegrit said...

I don't bother with watching because I don't have the patience for it, but I always read the recap of 'The Bachelor' on tvgasm.com. It's my guilty pleasure!

mer said...

Chelsea & Shayne are definitely my faves as well but I think Shayne is more suited to him just because he seems to like affection and she is very affectionate and likes cuddling. Chelsea hates holding hands! haha That completely puzzles him. I'm enjoying this season though.

Camels & Chocolate said...

Chelsea and Shayne are my favorites, too. And Noelle. Marshana and Robin are just ridiculous. But just you wait till you see the most recent episode...

The girl who skiis every weekend is sick of the snow?? Say it ain't so!

TRS said...

Ugh. The Bachelor. I only watch the first episode any more just to see who's on it.

I hate the episodes near the end of the contest/series because the narrator always says, "... and who will go home brokenhearted?"
Really? BROKENHEARTED over a guy they've known for 6 weeks - and has been dating 10 other girls the whole time?

It sounds so pathetic. But maybe I'm tougher than the average girl. hmmm.

s said...

sitting on chocolate so something i would do! ugh,i despise my 4pm friday meetings, awful!