Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Emails

Boston,

I just wanted to say thanks for coming over last night. I had been in a funk the past few days. I just started thinking too much about the future and that just got me scared and confused, which I think are normal feelings given the circumstances, but I just don’t want them to control me in the present. Anyway, seeing you, even if I am acting all awkward because I am trying not to act like I am in a bad mood, reminds me that I should just be focusing on us in the “right now” and not worrying too much about the future. Blah, blah, blah… So, I just wanted to at least explain myself and acknowledge to someone how I was feeling so it wasn’t all just up in my head. Why I couldn’t just say this to you last night, I don’t know (probably because I didn't want to start a conversation about it)... but I think I’m all better now (at least until next month).

- k

***************************************************************************************************************************************

k,

It’s all understandable. And shared.

- Boston

3 comments:

chloe said...

I love it!

Camels & Chocolate said...

Aww that's cute. Short, but sweet! Will I get to meet Boston this summer mayhaps?

Courtney said...

good stuff. :)

I like this Boston guy.