Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Playin' Hooky

Yesterday I played hooky and went to Mt. Rainier. The mountain was hiding in the clouds and there was snow everywhere, but a little roadtrip was just what the doctor ordered!


5 comments:

Jenni said...

Pretty! Where were you at? Paradise?

I love Mt. Rainier...my family has a cabin in Packwood (on the S side) and I love it down there! It's such a nice get away!

k said...

Yeah, we entered through the Nisqually entrance and headed up to Paradise. So jealous of the cabin in Packwood. I'd be there like every weekend!!

Jenny said...

Mt Rainier looks beautiful. We only saw snow when flying over mountains in Austria. I've seen Mt Rainier only from Seattle (both trips) and having now been to Mt St Helens I think I'll definitely go on my next trip.

Courtney said...

FUN!

as Always said...

Love the pictures!