I see the light at the end of the tunnel. I will defend my thesis before I leave for NYC (June 26th). Halleluiah! 2 years of grad school down, 4 to go – oh joy!
I’m meeting Boston’s mom this week. I’m surprising calm about it. And really excited, especially because she is really excited to meet me. Boston might be the most nervous about the whole impending encounter.
Trivia with Boston and Max is really fun, even though we suck at it. But we make up for our trivia suckiness by being really enthusiastic about the questions we can answer - high-fives all around. And by drinking lots of beer. I woke up with an itty bitty hangover this morning – oops!
It is supposed to be 80 degrees by the end of the week. I think I’m going skiing Sunday. Is that not wack or what?
Life is busy. But good.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Life is busy. But good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OMG, 4 more years?? Wow.
Yay for warm weather! I can't wait.
Oooh good luck! I'm sure you'll be great with her!
And 80 degrees? Apparently it's 90 in San Francisco right now -- unheard of!
Post a Comment