Note: Eating Nepalese food, which is essentially Indian to an untrained tongue such as mine, on an already funky stomach, is not a good idea.
Perhaps it was karma for ditching a run in favor of dinner.
Regardless, it probably wasn't a bad thing that Boston denied me some snuggle time to go on his own run after dinner. I don't think I'm ready to shatter his whole "girls don't poop" outlook on life.
Ooooh, probably TMI there... Sorry!
Thursday, May 08, 2008
Notes on Last Night
Labels:
(not quite a) foodie,
Me Me Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hmmm...there's this Nepalese place in SF I've been dying to try, but I've never had Nepalese food. Taste-wise, is it good? And SVV and I crossed that barrier a long time ago, about two years ago when he had to run to the pharmacy in Hawaii to buy me laxatives =) How's that for TMI?
haha, I would be SO glad he left, too! Spare him the E.B.S. - emergency bathroom situation!
Post a Comment