Monday, May 19, 2008

[untitled]

I wanted to tell you about how great the weekend was. About the weather that was beautiful. About the bike ride to Red H00k, and fun times at the BBQ at KC's. And about skiing - in MAY. In a T-SHIRT.
But all that seems to far away. Because now I need to decided if I should end things with Boston.

It was the things he said. And the things he couldn't. I wish you could read my mind - he told me - then you'd know what I mean. Well, I can't, and what he has given me leaves me sad, confused, and hurt. And if he can't make me understand, then I guess it is over. It may be over even if he can make me understand.

12 comments:

megabrooke said...

im sorry... breakups are shitty no matter what.

s said...

i'm sorry, k. xo

L said...

I'm so sorry, K. I know you will make the right decision.

Camels & Chocolate said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear this =( Did you meet his mom already, too?

wegrit said...

This makes me sad.

But then again, better sooner than later if the end turns out the same.

Anonymous said...

Awww, that makes me sad.:(

Jenni said...

I'm so sorry...life really sucks sometimes.

I'll be thinking good thoughts for you.

TRS said...

I'll say a prayer for you - either to enhance communication - or know what to do.
Need some of that in my life too.

Thinking of you.

Katie said...

Yuck! So sorry pal.

Do what you gotta do.

Jenny said...

Sorry to hear this. Hope you've been able to some kind of resolution, you'll make the right decision I'm sure.

wegrit said...

I'm sorry about Boston. Enjoy your time to yourself...camping, watching crap TV, eating way too much ice cream, etc.

s said...

this stinks, but now you can get moving and do what you have to. camping alone and trash tv sound like a perfect combo.