Tuesday, June 24, 2008

9:53

While a bit hard to see... yes, I made dinner at 9:53 one night last week! A combination of the sun setting after 9 therefore it not getting completely dark until after 10, and crazy hours at school has shifted my daily schedule a bit. To the point where I haven't eaten dinner before 9pm in the past 2 weeks (save for my camping trip this weekend where all I did was relax and was tucked into my sleeping bag not much past 9). The after 9pm meals have typically consisted of frozen meals or cereal or protein shakes or english muffins (it all sound much more like breakfast...).

My sleep schedule, and my body, is all out of whack. Add to this the fact that I am already stressed out to the max, and I'm one not so happy camper.

























My goal for this evening... not only to eat before 9, but to actually cook dinner.

Huge, I know.

Wish me luck.

Update: SUCCESS! And there are leftovers...

3 comments:

Camels & Chocolate said...

God, I know what you mean...it's gotten to the point that if Scott and I actually cook and don't order out, it's well over 10pm. How does that happen? I'm hungry by like 5!

as Always said...

Luck! :)

Courtney said...

For the record, if Kyle and I get dinner in our bellies before 9:00pm it's a miracle! Most nights it's closer to 10. Sigh. Someday we'll eat at 6:30 like normal grown-ups, right??