Monday, October 27, 2008

I could...

I could tell you about the intermural swim meet last week. But we sucked. Seriously. I didn't know I could swim that slow.

I could tell you about my hike this weekend. But you'd just hear about how it was SO crowded. I don't like hiking in crowds.

I could tell you about how I am giving my first lecture in 2 days. But, eek, I'm scared and rather not talk about it too much.

I could tell you about how I am pissed that the salon gave me a bum can of B&B Hair Powder. But the story has more effect when you can actually see how greasy my hair is.

I could tell you about craft night and the shirt I "made." But it is hard to describe and the picture is on my other computer.

I could tell you about how crazy busy this quarter is. But I am trying to play a mind game and tell myself it isn't that bad.

I could tell you about how Boston emailed me. But I don't want to deal with it until he actually gets back to Seattle. 4 weeks and counting.

2 comments:

L said...

One day at a time, right?

Good luck with your lecture!

Alison said...

Ah! He emailed you!? This is very unfair you know, making us wait in suspense wondering what he said! ;)
I'm sure we'll hear about it soon though...

And yeah, I could never give a lecture. I suck at public speaking. Kudos to you!!!