Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Shopping in 12 Hours

My busy life hasn't leftmuch time for christmas shopping. But with 9 days left, I was determined to start AND finish my shopping today. (Thank goodness for small families!)

I'm not a big fan of "stuff," especially giving stuff just for the sake of giving a gift, so I tried to focus on giving experiences:



Mom & Dad are getting a gift certificate for an amazing brunch on their upcoming vacation in San Diego.



Grandma is getting gift certificates for numerous restaraunts, perfect for lunches with her lady friends.


Nephew Bug is getting a year membership to his favorite childrens museum.



Brother Jake is getting a new camp stove - okay, the stove is "stuff" but he can use it on experiences.

My Christmas shopping is complete, and I never left my house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are awesome gift ideas. i think giving an experience is so much nicer than a "thing".

TRS said...

Oooh! you're a good gift giver!