One of my most favorite things about Seattle is the library. Who needs to buy books when you can read them for free!
I mostly frequent my neighborhood branch, but wandering around downtown with my dad (who was in town for work), we stopped in the main branch. Even if it wasn't filled with books, the building is absolutely amazing!
From the outside.
And from the inside.
Saturday, March 28, 2009
The Library
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love libraries! Unfortunately, I now have an intense moral dilemma that forbids me from visiting--I have so many author friends that I feel super guilty not supporting the arts, thus I made a pact to always buy new books as opposed to borrowing/buying at used bookstores =(
Just thinking of it as karma for when I finally get around to publishing a book!
Very cool ... your pix remind me of the Louvre in Paris actually with the diamond shaped windows that I love - one of my Louvre pix: http://www.flickr.com/photos/74517971@N00/41025587/in/set-900526/
Post a Comment