**The backstory**
After being disappointed by Girl Date #1, I tried to remain hopeful for the second date, planned later that day. I met The Teacher at a microbrewery close to my house. We had a beer and shared some appetizers, and talked for 2 hours straight.
It was great – we jumped from one topic to the next with hardly a moment of silence. We talked jobs, boys, college days, and what we were looking for in friends. She is outgoing, active (although more gym active than climb mountains active), already has a circle of friends but just looking to expand it, and smart. I can’t guarantee that we will become the best of friends, but I can certainly see myself enjoying time spent with her in the future.
The verdict... successful Girl Date!
Tuesday, May 05, 2009
Girl Date #2 The Teacher
Labels:
friends,
life or something like it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AWESOME!
That sounds so fun!
Post a Comment