I joined Netflix in an effort to watch less tv. This may seem a little suspect, but the less time I spend surfing the channels, the less likely it is for me to get addicted to random, mindless tv shows that I then NEED to watch every week. And on top of wasting so much time in front of the tv, I think that my attention span has decreased with all the commercials I watch.
My first movies are here; The Notebook and The Bourne Supremacy. I’ve been running around so much lately that tonight is dedicated to relaxing with some good takeout, a glass or 2 of wine and a movie. I think I’m going to go for the tear-jerker. I haven’t had a good cry in quite some time!
Friday, December 16, 2005
Netflix
Labels:
girls will be girls
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
The notebook is one of the few chickflicks that I enjoyed. It is a great movie...
Have fun!
Wow, I totally cried HARD during that movie. Enjoy!
I'm not much into the girly movies, so I haven't seen 'The Notebook,' but I totally love 'The Bourne Supremacy.' Mostly I think because Karl Urban plays a Russian assassin, but also because stuff blows up and they travel all over the world! It's badass!
I just finished reading "The Notebook", and although I haven't seen the movie YET, the book was fine enough. It's funny, because most of my friends say that "books are always better", and yet with this movie, I've heard from TONS of people that the movie is a tear jerker to the nth degree! The book--not so much with the tears. I'll have to check it out now!
I love "The Notebook"! I'm not a big crier, but I even cried at the happy parts before it got sad.
Post a Comment