I’ve been looking in the want ads for an ark. 25 straight days of rain. Plenty more to come. The channel 5 weatherman said that we’d maybe have a break next Thursday. Huh? I’m actually not complaining much. We had 48 inches of snow in the past 2 days (and I got to ski in it last night). And after I drag myself out for a run in the rain on Saturday morning, I am not going to feel the least bit guilty for spending the rest of the day in sweats and curled up on the couch. Leaving behind all this rain will make my trip to Honduras all the more enjoyable too. So bring it on Mother Nature!! I can take it!
Thursday, January 12, 2006
Rain
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just as long as you stick to your guns and refuse to carry an umbrella. :)
Post a Comment