Monday, June 26, 2006

Out of Here... Almost

It was a much more stressful day that I had anticipated. I have to take 1, maybe 2, more loads of stuff to storage (and figure out where to fit it) and then run up to the internet place to return my modem before 7. Then still finish packing for my trip, clean the (empty) apartment, and meet Shell who is picking up a few things she is "borrowing" this summer. And oh yeah, grocey shop... just remembered that I need to go to the grocery store. It is gawd-awful hot today on top of everything else. Occassionally I'm doubting myself, but I think I can manage to get everything under control. Or at least I hope so.

So I guess this is goodbye for a week or two... later.

3 comments:

Cady said...

have fun!!

s said...

have fun. can't wait to hear all about it!

L said...

K, have SO much fun! Take tons of pics and just relax and enjoy. Can't wait to hear about it!