I don’t really know what Friday night was, besides fun. I called CBFC after my nap (and a diet coke) and we made plans for him to pick me up and then head out to the show. We managed to secure seats at the bar and he bought my beers all night. When we got the first round I said I’d get the second but he said not to worry about it and then started a tab. At then end of the night, I said I’d buy next time and again he said not to worry about it. I feel bad but I'm poor and he isn't (his company is paying for him to go to school and paying him pretty much what he was making when he was working full time!). We were out for over 3 hours, talking, listening to music. No one else could (would) go so it was just me and him.
I had a good time but I am definitely playing it cool and just seeing what happens. It felt very date like in the sense that it was one on one and we were getting to know each other. But then again the whole thing was very friend-ly. I didn’t get any sexual-like vibe from him and I don’t think I was giving off any either. I need to remember that he doesn’t really have many friends in Seattle, so while to me it might be hanging with a boy, to him it could just be hanging with someone so he isn't spending the night alone.
This morning he sent me a text message verifying that our midterm was on Wednesday. We then texted back a forth several times – me taking the time to make sure I had witty responses to all his comments. I am not going to ask him to do something next, I hope he makes that move. But I am going to make an effort to look cute tomorrow for class.
Sunday, October 22, 2006
Date?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've had sophisticated girls tell me that paying is the nice, polite thing for any guy to do when he's with a girl. But the thing is, I'm not sure that many guys know this . . which is why I think that when they pay, it's often times significant and means something. In fact, every time it's happened to me, it's meant something. So either Cute Boy From Class is very refined and courteous or he's at least a little into you . . at least that's my take on it ;)
I agree with L.
The only guy who ever paid for me just to be a nice guy was my dad.
I would guess that class boy has an interest in you. As for how deep that interest goes - who knows. But I'm sure he's not just thinking "Eh, it's better than sitting at home."
:)
Nice work with the witty responses (I love text messages)... and good call with the looking cute - even if he ends up not being in to you it's always fun to look good!
Oh, and best of luck with the midterm. I miss school.
Post a Comment