Saturday, October 28, 2006

Kissing

The flirting continued the rest of the week. CBFC waited around campus for me yesterday and then we hit happy hour. After lots of really good "getting to know you" talk we were going to go to the movies. He said we could drop our bags off at his place on the way. Or just watch a movie there, which is what we did, or attempted to do. I'm not sure if the "I like you" talk came before or after the first kiss. Either way, we kissed a lot and talked about us. Nothing too deep, but just addressed the fact that I am 3 years older than him (yikes!), and that I want to make sure that he doesn't substitute me for making real (male) friends here in Seattle. We stayed at his place for a bit but I had a killer headache so he took me home and we snuggled a bit here before he headed home. It was a wonderful evening. Can't wait to see him again soon!

6 comments:

L said...

Woo-ee! Fun for you!!

Anonymous said...

yay yay! so much fun.

Katie said...

Hooray!

Cady said...

oooooohh! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!!!

:)

wegrit said...

YAY!!!