Thursday, November 16, 2006

Random

  1. I just ate lunch... chocolate milk and jalepeno chips. I love both of them, but my stomach obviously doesn't love them together. I feel so sick.
  2. I have to drive to Portland this afternoon, network and participate in a nerd-athon, then drive back tonight. 6 hours of driving for 4 hours of nerding it up, and getting back past midnight. Only positive thing is I'll get a good free meal (hopefully my stomach will have recovered by dinner time).
  3. The Boy woke up in the middle of the night and saw that the other side of the bed was empty. He thought I had just gone to sleep on the couch so he could get a good night sleep for a test he has today. He walked into the living room and I wasn't there so he thought maybe I was in the bathroom. It wasn't till he was just outside the bathroom door that he remembered that I was sleeping at my place.
  4. I had a scary dream last night. When I woke up and The Boy wasn't next to me, I got even more scared because I couldn't figure out where he went. Then I realized he was sleeping in his own bed, not mine.
  5. Damn this busy week! I can't wait for the weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Re #1... I'm mostly never eating again as ALL food has decided to hate me and my stomach.

Re #2... that sucks - but at least you got fed.

Re #3 and #4... awwwwwwwwww! :)

Re#5... tell me about it.

Anonymous said...

first of all chocolate milk and jalepeno chips great alone, together, not so much :)but then again i'm the girl that decided to eat wendys the minute she was recovering from food posioning.


secondly how cute are you and the boy? it's all progressing so well, can you give me tips. i suck at the dating thing.

L said...

Aw, you and The Boy sure are cute! All this cute talk makes me wish I had a boy to talk about.

I thought my banana and wheat thin chips were a pretty random dinner last night, but you certainly beat me on eating random things. I hope you feel better!