Saturday, January 06, 2007

Lazy Randomness

I am. I can't help it. Today, after hours of lying on the couch, shifting between napping and watching tv, The Boy said to me "how can 2 highly motivated and active people be so lazy when they get together?" I have no answer.

I have no motivation to blog, but I thought I'd at least pop in and let you know I am alive and well. Something (school related) I've been dreading is coming up this week, so hopefully once that is finished, I'll be back to my usual self.

1 comment:

dancerchick1005 said...

Sooo you seem normal. And cool. And fairly down-to-earth. And I have yet to find a fellow blogger who fits those three characteristics. If you want to leave a message back, awesome... if you don't, that's okay, too.

And that being lazy thing... for the past two days I've done nothing but watch an America's Next Top Model marathon on television.