Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Just Five More Miles


So thank goodness we weren't involved in this 60 car pile-up on the pass. But I did sit in the car for 4 hours and didn't even get to go skiing! We were just 5 measly miles from the summit. When's the last time that you got to drive in reverse on the freeway? We had to get to the median turn-around somehow! Oh well, maybe next week. I made it home to watch ANTM so that night wasn't totally lost. But did I mention that there was 9 inches of fresh (dry!) powder?!?

1 comment:

Courtney said...

It once took me 18 hours to do the 3.5 hour drive to Lake Tahoe. We were basically either inching along the higway or totally parked for 14 hours. Can you say FUN!?

Glad you at least made it home for some quality TV. :)