Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Droopy No More

I wrote out this long post early this evening, and then just as I finished, the computer froze. Ugh!

Anywhoo - an abbreviated version of the original post. I had my droopy eye fixed this morning. It went well... a bit scary as I was awake the entire time. I'm totally swollen and bruised right now, but I think I'm going to love the results. I can't wait to be able to take pictures and look normal again.

The Boy took off for his parents' house this afternoon. I'm sad he left earlier than planned, but hopefully that means he'll be back on Saturday and I'll be better able to spend actual quality time with him then.

The major downside of this surgery is that I can't do anything that works up a sweat (something about the dissolvable stitches. Hopefully it will be nice tomorrow because I'd love to go on a long, long walk to make up for the inability to run.

3 comments:

wegrit said...

Glad the surgery went well even if you can't work out for a few days.

Also, I like the new layout. It looks good!

L said...

I'm glad you were able to get it fixed! The first thing I'd be excited about would be pictures, too. :)

Katie said...

Hooray! Both of us will have non-droopy eyes soon!

Love the new pic of you at the grand canyon! I have one of me almost the exact same.